At times, you may want to group slides so that they will be inserted into your presentation together. Examples include legal slides or mini-stories that require a few slides to communicate like a company introduction or product screenshots. To address this use case, TeamSlide offers a Collection feature.
- Log into your TeamSlide Web Portal and select Collections in the main menu.
- Click the + icon to create a new collection.
- Search for the slides that you want to use for this collection. Click on the previews of the slides you want to add to the collection. Repeat the search and slide selection process until you have all the required slides. When done, Click Close in the top-right corner.
- Fill out the collection details.
- Select the library where you want to save Collection.
- Add a Description.
- Add Tags and any other custom metadata you may have configured.
- Drag the slide previews/thumbnails to rearrange slides in the collection.
- Click Save collection.
Note that when the source slides are updated, the collection gets updated automatically.
In the PowerPoint add-in, collections are visualized by a stack of slides with the number of slides denoted in the bottom left corner. For example, “2C”.