What are External Images boards?
The External Images board can be used to search third-party image repositories, including Pexels, Pixabay, and Brandfolder.
Note that TeamSlide can also search images in your content systems. However, if you have subscription to a third-party image provider, this board type enables searching those images.
1. Log into the TeamSlide Web Portal. Click the Boards tab on the Main Menu panel.
2. Select the Add new board tab at the top.
3. Name your new board. Users typically want to choose a name that categorizes the content that users will be searching. For example, ‘Images’.
4. Select the type External Images in the dropdown menu.
5. The display position can be adjusted to re-order the Board names. Adjust this number if you’d like your Board tabs to appear in a particular order.
6. Click Add image provider and select the provider of your choice.
7. Enter the API key
To get a Pexels API key:
Visit https://www.pexels.com/api/new/. Sign up for a free Pexels account and follow the steps to find the API key
To get a Pixabay API Key:
Sign up for a free Pixabay account at https://pixabay.com/api/docs/ and follow the steps to find the API key
To get a Brandfolder
8. Click Save.
9. Open PowerPoint and the TeamSlide pane. You’ll see your new Boards at the top of the pane and can toggle through each one.
Note: If you don’t see your new Board, completely shut down PowerPoint and re-open it. Your new board should be visible!