TeamSlide PowerPoint search
TeamSlide enables users to find specific slides and other assets without ever leaving PowerPoint. When you enter a search term, TeamSlide searches inside all your presentations to find the most relevant slides. It searches all text, notes, and configured metadata on your slides. In addition, you can search for image and video files. TeamSlide ranks the results and provides thumbnails that you can click on to insert the slide or other assets into your presentation.
– Filter results based on metadata (e.g., tags, properties, date modified) to narrow your search results and pinpoint the specific slide or asset you need.
– Browse content instead of searching if you need a little inspiration and don’t know what you need. Browse based on metadata from a content system or properties you add directly in TeamSlide.
TeamSlide automatically identifies stale slides, alerts you that a slide is out-of-date, and allows you to update it with a click. Learn more
Organize content with Boards
Boards allow organizations to separate their content into separate tabs or boards in the TeamSlide PowerPoint add-in. This provides distinct spaces to access content that may serve different purposes. Further, we can implement different interfaces specific to the type of content used in the board (e.g., blank templates versus data slides).
– Regular boards Using regular boards, admins can limit searches to specific library content. For example, when running a search in the “Sales assets” board below, users will only see results from connected libraries. Learn more
– Templates boards provide an easy way to organize template slides into customizable categories (e.g., Agendas, Charts, Concepts) and sub-categories. This provides a browse-friendly way to find template assets that have less content on each slide. Learn more
– External images boards can be used to search third-party image repositories, including Pexels, Pixabay, and Brandfolder. Learn more
If you already have metadata in your content management system (CMS), such as SharePoint or Box, TeamSlide can import and keep them synced. Leverage the taxonomy you’ve already implemented and continue to keep your CMS as the single source of truth. Using your slide library’s metadata enables browsing and will help streamline searches with filtering.
Enable employees to use assets from across all your company’s content repositories through one simple interface within PowerPoint.
– Content creation: PowerPoint
– Content management systems: SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Widen See more
Learn more about TeamSlide today