Now that you’ve made the decision to use TeamSlide, we will walk you through how to get your PowerPoint add-in up and running.
Setting up your TeamSlide account
After an account has been created for you by an administrator, you will receive an email detailing the steps to start using TeamSlide. The email will provide steps to help you:
- Set your password (Note: if you have a Single Sign-on (SSO) account, you will not need to do this)
- Download the TeamSlide PowerPoint add-in (Note: SSO users in large organizations may have TeamSlide auto pushed to their computers)
- Login to TeamSlide within PowerPoint
How to Launch TeamSlide
1.To launch TeamSlide, open PowerPoint. Under the ‘Insert’ ribbon, you’ll find the TeamSlide icon.
2. Click on the TeamSlide icon and a TeamSlide pane will open. If prompted, sign in. If your team has a single sign-on, you won’t need to sign in.
Searching for slides, objects, and videos in TeamSlide
1. Start your first search by entering a term into the search box. A preview image will be generated for each search result.
2. Click on a slide preview image to insert it into your presentation. That’s it!
Our YouTube channel has a variety of videos to help you learn “How to” as well as educational tips to help you create better presentations.
If you need additional support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org