If connecting to a content management system is not an option, you may decide to manually upload content to TeamSlide. In this article, we’ll describe how you can do this in the TeamSlide Web Portal.
- Login to the TeamSlide Web Portal.
- In the main menu, click Batch Upload.
- Click Add files to select the presentations you want to make searchable in TeamSlide. Depending on the file size, it may take a few moments to upload.
- After the file(s) are finished uploading, click Upload new slides.
- Next, you’ll select a library (a container for your content) to place the slides in and add a description. For the description, we suggest clicking the Insert dropdown and selecting either Slide title or File name.
You have the option of adding tags or any other custom properties you would like to add.
Important note: If you want to be able to open the presentation that a slide belongs to in the TeamSlide pane, be sure to select the “Save File detail option” when batch uploading your presentations.
- Click to select the slides that should have this same description/library. Once selected, you’ll notice a checkmark and blue tint on the slide.
- Click Save selected. The selected slides will disappear after they are saved.
- For any remaining slides, replace the metadata with new ones and repeat the process until all the slides you want to save have disappeared.
Note: You can skip any slides you don’t want to save by clicking the Skip button at the bottom.