Personal data we collect
We collect information from you when you.
- request a demo or trial of our products on our website, including the initial ‘Get started’ e-mail request
- subscribe to our newsletter
- place an order
- use the contact form
- leave a blog comment
When requesting a trial we ask for name and e-mail address, when ordering you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail and mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
In addition, a set of data is stored in the technical logs when our website is accessed. This set may include browser and operating system type and version used, the page from you came to our website, date and time of access, IP address.
How we use your personal data
The information we collect from you may be used to:
- Offer technical support to users and to respond to customer service requests
- Send e-mail newsletter from time to time
- Process order transactions
- Store and publish blog comments
Log data is used only to deliver content correctly, monitor the website status, plan technology and content updates, forensic analysis in case of a cyber-attack. This data is collected and stored anonymously separately from personal user data. We do not use the data for profiling individual users.
The processing of personal data such as the name and e-mail address shall be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable national data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your data only as long as necessary. Order records are retained in accordance with legal requirements. Personal data is removed from logs after a short period unless required to investigate abnormal incidents. Data used for our newsletter is kept until you unsubscribe.
Why do we collect personal data?
We use personal data to fulfill contractual obligations like processing orders and serving customer support requests. Personal data is also required for performing pre-contractual measures like providing trial licenses and responding to sales inquiries. Some legal requirements like tax filings also imply the availability of personal data. Other legitimate interests may exist to process personal data. All of this happens in accordance with Article 6 of GDPR.
Which rights do you have?
- Right of confirmation: You have the right to obtain confirmation if personal data about you is processed by Aploris.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain the personal data about you along with the purpose of processing, categories of personal data concerned, the planned storage period, existence of rights to rectification or erasure, existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, recipients, and source of the data if not provided by you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data including completion of incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal data deleted if any of the following applies – the data is no longer needed for the intended purpose, consent has been withdrawn when there is not other legal ground, if you objected to data processing with no prevailing ground, data has been processed unlawfully, the data must be erased for compliance with legislation of the EU member state that you are subject to
- Right of restriction of processing: You have the right to request restricting processing of your personal data if any of the following applies – for the period of verifying the accuracy after contesting it, for the period of evaluating prevailing ground after objection, if processing is unlawful and you choose restriction instead of erasure, we do not need the data anymore but you do for legal proceedings
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a commonly used, machine-readable format and to provide it to another party. You also have the right to request direct transmission to another party if technically feasible and not violating rights of others
- Right to object: You have the right to object to processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. This includes profiling and direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subject to solely automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision with legal implications that is based solely on automated processing. This does not apply if required to fulfill contractual obligations, required by law or you consented
You may contact us at any point to exercise any of your rights
Disclosure of information to outside parties
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of fulfilling an order and operating our website. Any third party is required to agree to keep your information confidential and respect your legal rights.
We may release your information if legally obliged to do so or by court decision.
Credit card information protection
Credit card payments are processed by a secure server of our payment provider. All supplied credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer or Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) technology and then encrypted into our payment providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Your credit information is not stored on our servers.
Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The websites www.aploris.com and www.teamsli.de use Google tools to analyze the use of our websites. Data about the use of the Aploris website is transmitted to and stored on servers of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google uses the data to generate anonymous statistical data that is not linked to individual users. Aploris makes use of the data to improve our marketing and website appearance. Additional details can be found here. You can prevent data collection by installing a browser add-on or by clicking on this link: Disable Google Analytics
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com at any time.