Now that you are a TeamSlide user, you’ll need to:
1) Setup your TeamSlide account
2) Download and Install TeamSlide
3) Activate TeamSlide in PowerPoint.
If you’re using Single sign-on (SSO), please contact us for instructions on setting up your TeamSlide account.
Setting up your TeamSlide account
After an account has been created for you by an administrator, you will receive a ‘Welcome to TeamSlide’ email detailing the steps you’ll need to take to start using TeamSlide. If you did not receive this email, please check your spam folder. Send us a message if you did not receive the email. The email will provide steps to help you:
- Set your password – The email will contain a link (unique to your account) to set your password.
- Get the TeamSlide PowerPoint add-in – Click the link in the email to get the app from the Microsoft AppSource.
- Login to TeamSlide – Launch TeamSlide within PowerPoint to login.
Download, install, and launch TeamSlide
For Windows & Mac Users
1. Close PowerPoint completely.
2. Locate the TeamSlide welcome email and click the link to set your password. You’ll be redirected to a browser window.
3. In step 2 of the welcome email, click the PowerPoint add-in link for Windows. This will direct you to the Microsoft AppSource. Follow the guided prompts.
NOTE: If you can’t find the welcome email, you can find the download link by logging into the TeamSlide Web Portal and navigating to the Support page.
4. Open PowerPoint.
5. You’ll find the TeamSlide icon under the Home ribbon.
Click on the TeamSlide icon and the pane will open. When prompted, sign in. Refer to the login name in the welcome email and the password you set in Step 1.
Our YouTube channel has a variety of videos to help you learn “How to” and educational tips to help you create better presentations.