TeamSlide is a slide search solution for PowerPoint. It enables your team to find your best slides instantly, and always build up-to-date, on-brand presentations. We allow our customers to share knowledge, ensure consistent messaging, and drive productivity when building presentations.
What can I do with TeamSlide?
– Search for PowerPoint assets, inside PowerPoint: Intuitive access to your slides, images, and videos from inside PowerPoint. Empower employees to find the best assets and build winning presentations faster.
– Stay on-brand: Automated version control ensures your team always uses on-brand slides with the latest content. Rest assured your team’s decks are always up-to-date and compliant.
– Manage templates: Build a library of templates organized into easy-to-access categories that provide creative options while also driving consistency across the team.
– Connect to content repositories: Enable employees to use assets from across all your company’s content repositories through one simple interface within PowerPoint.
Who uses TeamSlide?
– Marketing teams who want to ensure the team is using on-brand content every time.
– Sales teams who want to provide effortless access to their best up-to-date collateral.
– Product teams who want to find content across multiple sources.
– Knowledge management teams who want their firm to quickly pinpoint assets in rich repositories.
What sets TeamSlide apart?
TeamSlide stands out amongst its competitors for many reasons:
1. Your content systems (i.e. SharePoint, Box, OneDrive…) can remain the single source of truth. TeamSlide doesn’t replace your systems but rather seamlessly augments them.
2. We offer premium support (no matter your plan size) that includes sharing best practices and ensuring you solve your business challenges.
3. TeamSlide is intuitive and practical, making it easy to adopt across your entire organization. Our PowerPoint add-in keeps it familiar and within your typical workflow.
Is TeamSlide for you?
Join us for a 1:1 demo to discuss your needs, share best practices, and gain access to a free, fully supported, 30-day pilot.