When inserting a slide into PowerPoint, you have two options:
Insert with active master: This will apply the slide master from your current presentation to the slide you are inserting from TeamSlide.
Insert with original master: This will keep the master the slide was built with.
Set the default
When you click on a preview to insert a slide, TeamSlide uses the default method that you specify:
- Log into your TeamSlide Web Portal and select Global Settings in the main menu.
- Scroll down to UI and functionality settings.
- If you want to ensure that the original master is the default, check Always apply master. If you prefer that active master from your current presentation is applied, leave it unchecked.
Manually insert a slide with the opposite method (not default)
From time to time, the default method may not work and you may be required to insert a slide using the opposite method:
- Put your mouse over the preview of the slide you are interested in.
- Select the information icon from the Hover menu to open the Information view.
- From the Information view, open the insert drop-down menu and select the insert option you prefer.
Note that while PowerPoint supports multiple master definitions in the same presentation, only one slide size is supported. Your slide will be converted to the size using in your active/current presentation.